When building your home or developing your investment portfolio, keeping to budget is often at the top of our priority list. This isn’t a problem, but can potentially become an issue when your definition of cost is price related and is not concerned with value or quality.
As you begin navigating your way through the mass of advertising you will be greeted with at the start of your development journey, it can be daunting, and choosing to partner with the builder who uses a base price can be an appealing prospect. A 200sqm home for under $200,000 sounds like a bargain – but this can often reflect the starting price only. After further investigation, you may find additional costs are added through site works and the extras; essential internal fittings such as overhead kitchen cabinets, stone bench tops, storage in the utility, downlights instead of a single fixture– and these costs all add up.
When you partner with Ultimo Constructions, you’re guaranteed to have a transparent experience. Our efforts are spent ensuring your experience with us is clear and simple. The price you receive from us includes everything; upgrades, products, materials and site works. We are different from project builders in that whilst pre-start can often be daunting and expensive, we make sure the cost you receive from us includes all the extras to make your home or development meet and exceed your expectations before you sign a Building Contract . Spending more at pre-start can have an impact on the profitability and feasibility of your development, which is always at the forefront of our mind and the recommendation we give you for your investment.
As a specialist Property Development partner, our pricing is naturally more competitive with quality finishes and most importantly a personalised service. As a boutique team, we have the ability to tailor your development experience to meet your wants; too busy to be involved or keen to be hands on – it’s up to you and we are happy to accommodate your lifestyle and requirements.
Building doesn’t have to be stressful and expensive. It’s an experience that should be easy and straightforward when you partner with a professional and transparent team. Here are a few tips to take into consideration when you begin your building journey:
- Do your research – check the builder’s website for testimonials and social media accounts for unfiltered ‘real life’
- Discuss your requirements with the builder – this should be in person and should provide you with the opportunity to feel comfortable to ask as many questions as you like BEFORE signing any documentation.
- Are your requirements being met by the builder? – if not, investigate why. A customised solution that meets your need should always be an option.
- Ask for a full set of plans and a detailed specification that matches the quote you have been provided. When you receive the documents, read at your leisure and in your time. Make sure you have your wants and needs covered.
- Choose a building partner that has a great reputation – have they won awards in their category? Do they compete among their peers? Do you feel comfortable with them?
At Ultimo Constructions, we pride ourselves on meeting your budget and maximising your investment and profitability potential. To find out why you should choose to partner with us, follow the link here https://www.ultimoconstructions.com.au/about-us/why-ultimo/ or contact our team today to get started.
Contact us today to arrange your obligation-free initial consultation.